Wednesday 16 July 2014

OOTD | New Reflections

Gold crocheted top - thrifted / Acid wash denim jacket - thrifted / Black High-waisted jeans - Arlene by Dr Denim / Jodhpur boots - Greg Grant Saddlery / The Burbank Sunglasses in Mirror Blue - Miss KL

This outfit is full of new things that I've picked up recently. I finally took the dive and bought myself new high-waisted black skinny jeans. I tried many different styles on in General Pants a month or two ago and decided that Arlene by Dr Denim was definitely the pair for me. I got these in a 28 which is quite snug around the waist but the room in the legs makes me sure that they will stretch. I wore them for the first time today and could not be more impressed. They were comfortably all day and are yet to make my hands or legs black... even with prior warning that they could. If you're in the market for some new high-waisted jeans and don't mind the $130 price tag, totally do it. I'll keep you updated on their fading/stretching process.
Another newbie in my wardrobe are these black riding boots. They look familiar and thats because they're a replacement for the pair I bought last year, have worn almost every day and worn out completely; a decent investment. 

The last new item in this outfit are my absolutely favourite, and well-envied, highly reflective blue sunglasses from Miss KL by Karmaloop. Loving these lenses right now. 

My top I found thrifting a while back and couldn't resist, what I think to be, it's Gatsby-esque charm. 

Hope you're all have a stupendous week!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...