Friday 18 July 2014

OOTD | Keep it Simple

 Jumper Thrifted / Shorts by Evil Twin via DollsKill / Shoes Heathers Boots by UNIF via DollsKill

Hi lovelies! So I might look a little undressed for winter, but worry not I am wearing tights and a thick thermal top underneath my jumper. This jumper was a complete bargain I found when thrifting. 

It's actually by Tommy Hilfiger, a brand I've certainly never considered purchasing from before, but I love the contrasting monochromatic prints. I think it definitely makes for a great statement jumper. It's also thin enough to wear under jackets, so perfect for the often temperamental Brisbane weather. 

I have worn these shorts so many times, but they are just so darn comfortable. Perfect for days when you have to take off your pyjamas, but really don't feel like doing so. 

My shoes are also new. A slightly cheeky purchase from DollsKill. This was only their first outing so I'll be sure to update you once I've had the chance to wear them more. 

What are your black and white staples?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...