Monday 21 July 2014

Shoes | UNIF Heathers Boots

 UNIF Heathers Boots via DollsKill

Hi lovelies! I feel like this post may have well been titled 'because you can always use another pair of black platforms.' I am willing to admit it's definitely a bit of an addiction now. 

I have been lusting after this pair ever since I saw them on UNIF's instagram. Using some saved up birthday money I took the plunge and ordered them. They are probably the clunkiest shoes I own at the moment. Like creepers, but on steroids. 

The heel is 4 inches, with a 3 inch platform at the front, making them super comfy to march about in all day. One thing I will say is that they definitely fit a little small. I am a size 7.5 in US shoes, and as UNIF only make whole sizes I opted for the 8 in the Heathers. If your feet are fairly wide though, I would definitely recommend an extra size up. 

Being truthful these aren't the comfiest shoes I own ...yet. Because they're real leather they are quite stiff at the moment. Combine that with the fact that they are quite heavy and you have some shoes that require some breaking in. 

I am in love with the look though, and I think these boots are going to be a go to for day and night. 

How many black platforms is too many?

Jess x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...