Monday 28 July 2014

OOTD | Black, White and Red All Over

 Crop Top Cue (thrifted) / Overalls Dragonberry / Lips Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'Hot Pepper' / Shoes Nike Air Propels

Hi lovelies! So it's another black and white outfit today, this time with a touch of denim thrown in. I love these overalls which I bought from the Dragonberry pop up shop here. They're so comfy to just throw on with a crop top, then all you need is a jacket and you're ready to go. 

I am also loving the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets. I picked mine up on my travels in England, but they've just been released in Australian Pricelines. They're such a comfortable texture to wear and the colour range is nice as well. No "dud" colours to be found. 

I just threw on my Nikes for a casual Sunday spent lunching with Erin. We ended up at Scout Cafe in Red Hill and it was absolutely delicious. I had a huge bagel filled with lots of yummy roasted vegetables, all washed down with plenty of tea. Delish!

What did you get up to this weekend?

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...