Sunday 20 July 2014

Life | Night Noodle Markets


As a part of Good Food Month that is happening in Brisbane this July, there is a two week (11 days) long celebration of local Asian food vendors. I love noodles and when I saw the Night Noodle Market advertised I was pretty keen to go. However, the dreamy abundance of noodles I had imaged was lacking; there was about one place vending noodles at the markets. 

If you like Asian food though, there is some of Brisbane's best on offer. I had a beef rendang and a vegetable fritter from an Indonesian stall which were sensational. 

There were plenty of other foods that were tempting but battling the massive lines of people was not that desirable. I think it might be less busy during the weeknights so if you're keen on going, get there before next weekend. 

Hope you're all having a super weekend!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...