Thursday 24 July 2014

OOTD | Daisy Chain

 Blazer Thrifted / Jumper MINKPINK via NastyGal / Skirt Neon Blonde via Urban Outfitters / Shoes Dr Marten 1460s

Hi lovelies! In the recent batch of cold weather I have been adapting the philosophy that if my top half is warm, then my legs will survive. Although I was wearing stockings here I must admit. 

I've been loving the opportunity to layer up recently, and I recently picked up this MINKPINK jumper in the NastyGal sale. Because it isn't super thick it makes it perfect for Brisbane, and surprisingly I really like the taupe colour with my skin tone. 

Keeping the earthy tones, and warmth, my brown blazer kept me nice and toasty. And Although a denim mini skirt isn't the most practical winter clothing choice, I managed to avoid becoming an icicle. 

My docs finished off a very comfortable outfit. I haven't much else to say really. Uni started back up for me this week, so I haven't been up to much except purchasing textbooks. Boo.

Happy Weekend!

Jess x  






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...