Friday 11 July 2014

OOTD | Sheer Graffiti

 Hat UNIF / Jacket Monki / Sheer Shirt eBay / Belt American Apparel / Jeans Vintage / Shoes Nike Air Sneakers


Hi lovelies! I took these photos after a delicious lunch with Erin at Shady Palms Cafe in Stones Corner. The food there is delicious, although I must admit their breakfast menu blows their lunch menu out of the water. Maple syrup glazed bacon? Yes please! 

Like Erin I am also a big lover of denim, and this pair of jeans are my go to lazy day pair. I found them lurking in a thrift store years ago, and they have survived many a wardrobe clear out. The wash is perfect, and although they are now a smidgen too big for me I can't bear to part with them. So all in all just a round about way of saying these pants aren't that flattering, but I love them. 

I've been wearing this Monki jacket to death lately, but it is just so warm and snuggly. It's also cold enough for hats again. Hurrah! I love my Concho Hat from UNIF and plan to avoid removing it for the remainder of the winter. 

The sheer shirt was an absolute bargain from eBay. I've linked it above and I highly recommend a purchase if you're a fan of mesh. I'm such a fan that I have bought both the long and short version. Perfect basics. 

What have been your latest eBay bargains?

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...