Sunday 6 July 2014

OOTD | Second Hand Rose

Denim Jacket - thrifted / High-waisted crushed silk pants - retro Country Road via Ra Ra Superstar / Pink Cardigan - vintage / Dandelion print T-shirt - thrifted / Boots - R.M. Williams


I am never happier than when I can wear an entire outfit of second hand clothing. Being able to remember the exact moment of stumbling across the perfect item in a pile of rejected goods is great feeling. 

I found this dandelion print top on a fill-a-bag for $5 day at one my favourite thrift stores, the pants at Ra Ra Superstar during a 3-for-$20 courtyard sale, the cardigan in a stall clearance sale at The Paddington Antique Centre, and the jacket through the window at my local Lifeline. I found them all in great condition but because their second hand I know someone else has a story about them too. 

There isn't a whole lot for me to say about the outfit itself, I just like to reiterate how important buying second hand is. Everything deserves a second chance if it made it through life number one.

Happy Sunday!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...