Friday 4 July 2014

About Face | Wicked Games


Hi lovelies! This look has been all I've been rocking lately. Annoyingly my skin has been really sensitive lately, so I've been sticking just a little concealer wear I need it. 


My eyes are a simple wash of Mac Prolongwear Eyeshadow in Uninterrupted combined with a dark matte brown shadow as eyeliner. Combined with layers of mascara and I call it a day. As per usual I filled in my brows with my NYX Brow Palette

My cheeks have been a very simple combination of a contour palette from Face of Australia and a Tarte Blush in Exposed. Because of my love of bold lips, I always tend to keep everything on the cheeks very neutral. 

I recently reviewed the latest Lime Crime Velveteen collection. Now it's winter I have been wearing them all the time. I would definitely recommend using a lip brush to apply these though for a super crisp finish. 

So that's it for my makeup this season, whilst I love experimenting every once in a while, having a quick look to throw on is always important. 

What is your go to look?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...