Monday 14 January 2013

OOTD Look at me I'm Sandra Dee





Shirt - The Hives, Bandeau - Paper Scissors, Pants - Disco Pants American Apparel, Watch - Seiko, Bracelet - Topshop, Lipstick - Mac 'So Chaud', Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike.

This is an outfit I wore last Thursday when I went out with friends. My disco pants have been affectionately dubbed my 'Sandy pants' by them and I love wearing them clubbing. I think they make the perfect outfit when you want to dress up but you don't want to be flashing a whole load of skin. 


The shirt I bought when I saw The Hives at the beginning of January at The Tivoli. This was the second time I've seen them and they are fantastic live. So high energy and interactive with the crowd, one of the best concerts I've been to in a while. 


The Litas are one of the first Jeffrey Campbells I ever bought and for me they were a no-brainer. Black leather, sky-high platform and spikes? Perfection. As mentioned in my Lita Grad unboxing (link here) I prefer my JCs in a 7.5. These are in a 7 but I feel they fit bigger than my other Litas. Looking at the reviews on Solestruck it would seem that most other people feel the same. Obviously these are heavier than an average Lita, but I find them just as comfortable to wear. And, touch wood, I haven't lost any of the spikes yet. 


That's it from me for today. What are your favourite items for a night out?


Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...