Friday 25 January 2013

About Face #1



I thought I would try my hand at a beauty-themed post today. I'm off to work today so I needed to be somewhat presentable and I'm meeting friends for Friday drinks later. So I needed my look to last well and transform from day to night.

I started by buffing my Origins Stay Tuned Balancing Face Makeup into my skin, followed by a healthy dose of the Bobbi Brown Corrector and Clinique Airbrush concealer. I am fortunate enough to have pretty good skin so I find this combination is my fail safe and I don't tend to experiment with it anymore. 

For eyes I went for my staple Mac Woodwinked eyeshadow. This is my favourite eyeshadow of all time and also the only eyeshadow I've ever finished. I layered this over Painterly Paint Pot to ensure it stayed on and then blended a bit of Mac's Embark into the lash line. After a good few coats of Georgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara that was the eyes done. 

The cheeks I kept simple with a quick splash of bronzer and blush from the Sleek Face Form Kit in Light. 

I chucked Mac So Chaud Lipstick in my bag to throw on after work and ran out the door. I like my makeup to be easy to maintain and simple especially at work so a lipstick is the perfect thing to brighten up the end of a long day. 

Wishing everyone an early Australia Day. Have a good long weekend lovelies 

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...