Monday 7 January 2013

OOTD Summer in a Land Down Under































Hat - Asos, Lipstick - Revlon 'Wine Not', Necklace - Asos Shirt - thrifted, Skirt - Urban Outfitters, Obligatory arm candy - eBay and markets, Watch - Boy London, Shoes - JC Lita Grads via Urban Outfitters.

I have to say it is rather strange to be posting a summer outfit whilst all the northern hemisphere blogs are wrapped up snug in faux fur and leather. Nevertheless here is an outfit that I wore recently whilst pottering around town.  

I realise that pottering and Litas are not synonymous, quite the opposite in fact. However, in the new year I have made a resolution to wear my JCs more and not just save them for nights out on the town. They're too pretty to be confined to that. There will be an upcoming unboxing post on the shoes so I shall save my thoughts on them until then.

The skirt is a recent buy from the Urban Outfitters' sale. I find that some of my jersey maxis get a bit hot during the Brisbane summer, but this one with its thin fabric and side splits is perfect. I feel that although it's a coloured piece, I will be able to wear it through winter with some tights and layers. 

Photographing on your lonesome is a tad challenging please bear with me until I master the art or bribe a younger sibling into taking them. Let me know your thoughts or if I missed some vital outfit angle for next time. 

Jess xx

P.S. We now have a tumblr page, if you'd like to follow the link is in the top tabs lovelies :)

2 comments:

  1. Love Your Skirt!
    Cute look!

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving your style especially the bright summer outfits :)
      Definitely a follow from us, would love it if you stuck around and followed :)

      Jess xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...