Friday 1 August 2014

Shoes | UNIF 'Pyro' Platforms

 UNIF 'Pyro' Platforms via DollsKill

Hi lovelies! So I have yet another pair of UNIF pair of platforms. These were on super clearance on DollsKill and I couldn't resist. They're really similar to my UNIF Grail Platforms, alright so they're basically the same. 

But having worn the original pair so much I justified (kind of) getting another pair. These are some of the comfiest heels that I own. Great for when you're going to be on your feet all night. 

As with the Grail platforms, I bought these in a US size 7. I find that they run a little big, and in a shoe with no ankle support you really want to keep things fitting pretty tight. I can't wait to wear these in the near future. Most likely with an all black outfit.

Are you as addicted to shoes as I am?

Jess x 

1 comment:

  1. So you usually wear an 8, but these in a 7 fit fine? Do you have any room to move in them?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...