Monday 18 August 2014

OOTD | Gatsby's Girl

 Lace Dress Vintage / Black Slip Dress MinkPink / Shoes UNIF Heathers Boots

Hi lovelies! This dress makes me feel like such a princess. It was a vintage gem that I found for a mere $20 at one of my favourite antique centres. Considering that it is in such good condition it was a complete bargain. 


To make it a little less girly I wore a black slip dress underneath. I really love the contrast between the black and the green. 

The boots are even further in my comfort zone. I have been living in these recently. I just love that they give me so much extra height whilst still being so comfortable. 

Definitely not an everyday outfit. But it certainly made for the perfect dress for my friend's 21st birthday party. 

Have you found any vintage bargains lately?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...