Friday 15 August 2014

OOTD | Miss Scarlet

 Jumper MINKPINK / Shorts UNIF / Shoes (not pictured) Nike Air Propels

Hi lovelies! Erin and I had the most lovely public holiday this Wednesday. We happened upon a cafe that did the most delicious breakfast, and then headed back to her house for a photo taking session. 

This is definitely more colour for me than usual, but after a recent clear out of my clothing, I found some pieces that I had forgotten about for a while. The UNIF shorts are comfortable, very similar to my black pair from Evil Twin. And I have been wearing them every chance I get. 

The jumper is an old purchase from MINKPINK. I bought this back when my style was quite different to how it is today. I used to be a sucker for a good floral print. Anyways I love how the red florals match up with the shorts, making for a more colourful than usual winter-ish outfit. 

Have you had any wardrobe re-discoveries lately?

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...