Tuesday 26 August 2014

OOTD | Ragged Priest

 Jumper Ragged Priest / Skirt Vintage / Shoes Nike Air Propels

Hi lovelies! So with winter winding down, I've slowing been able to wear some slightly less practical pieces of clothing. Enter the cropped jumper. I've had this one for some time now. Whilst it's handy for layering underneath coats, with trousers on cold days, it also means that the sleeves don't get shown off. 

I wore this on a lovely breakfast with Erin, and it was almost too hot for a jumper. It was just a lazy public holiday so I kept it comfy, with a leather skirt and my Nikes. 

I can't seem to stop wearing those trainers at the moment. So comfy and easy to throw on. 

That's all from me today, I have to get my head back to my books. So much assessment within these next few weeks.

Jess x 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...