Sunday 11 May 2014

Scents | Bulgari Jasmin Noir


Mother's Day sales are a beautiful thing. Not only are there some great pamper packs for sale but you can normally manage to pick up products all girls like to buy year round for great prices. I picked up a 50ml bottle of Bulgari's Jasmin Noir eau de parfum on Friday and thought I'd share my thoughts on it. I hadn't smelt it before but I couldn't walk past a jasmine based perfume; the $45 price-tag made it hard to resist too.

This scent is definitely a step in a more mature direction when compared to the rest of my collection. It has deep jasmine and woody undertones that lead to refreshing florals. There are subtle amber accents as well that compliment the jasmine beautifully. 

Jasmine is such a classic scent and this is just another of the many out there. I think this will definitely be my signature scent through the oncoming colder months. It is definitely an intense floral experience, so if that not your thing then you probably won't enjoy this scent. It has also proven, so far, to stick around on my skin for a fairly long time; 6 hours at least. 

Did you pick up any sneaky perfumes or beauty products during the pre-mother's day sales? Let me know.

Happy Sunday!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...