Friday 2 May 2014

Review | Lime Crime 'Clueless Witch' Velvetine Collection

 Lime Crime Velvetine in Wicked
 Lime Crime Velvetine in Salem
 Lime Crime Velvetine in Black Velvet

 Hi lovelies! Whilst in England I found out about the new Lime Crime Velvetine Collection. Dubbed the Clueless Witch Collection I couldn't decide between the three shades, so I got all three. I'm now proud (and slightly ashamed) to admit that I now own the complete Velvetine collection. I've previously reviewed the other shades here and here if you want to have a look. 
It's a really different collection for Lime Crime. The previous shades were fairly bright but these are vampy and dark. With a black, a wine and a warm brown it's not surprising that they've been dubbed Gothatines. 

The formula and wear time of these lipsticks is fabulous. The most difficult part is in the application. With all these shades I would highly recommend using a lip brush. The darker shades are very unforgiving when it comes to uneven edges. 

At the end of the day removal can also be a challenge. I tend to coat my lips with coconut oil and then wipe away with a damp cotton pad. 

I think day-to-day I will definitely getting the most wear out of Wicked and Salem. Black Velvet is super intense and definitely my favourite black lipstick that I have tried to date. 

Which shades would you buy?

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...