Friday 23 May 2014

OOTD | Ripped at the Knees

 Crop Top NastyGal / Necklaces eBay / Jeans Urban Outfitters / Shoes Nike Air Propels


Hi lovelies! I've been loving dressing comfortably of late. The weather still isn't particularly cold during the day, so velvet has been doing a nice job of keeping me warm but not too warm. This crop top has a matching midi pencil skirt, and whilst I love a matching two piece, it felt a bit much for a casual afternoon. I'm looking forward to wearing the pair together on a night out glammed up with some heels. 


I've also been loving the jeans with the ripped knees that have been showing up in shops recently. Rather than buying a new pair, I took a pair of scissors to an old pair of high waisted jeans from Urban Outfitters. Makes for a nice change from my usual black skinny jeans. 

I also haven't been able to go without wearing my trainers for long. I never thought I would be a trainer person, but their comfort has definitely won me over. 

It's coming up to the end of semester for me and I am really looking forward to my holidays. 

Jess x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...