Friday 16 May 2014

OOTD | Pink & PVC

 Fisherman Jumper American Apparel / Belt American Apparel / PVC Skirt Missguided / Rings Assorted Markets / UNIF Lost Sole Boots

Hi lovelies! I never thought I would be buying something that was both pastel pink and PVC. I have been lusting after this skirt since last year and when it was restocked I couldn't help myself. I sized up to a 10 as many bloggers had said that being PVC the fabric was very tight. Honestly though I could have done with the 8. I can't be bothered with exchanging it though and with a belt it's no problem.

Surprisingly it's actually quite a versatile piece. I've also worn it dressed up with heels and a crop top on a night out. I think this is my favourite way to style it though. The contrast of the PVC and the slouchy knit. If pastel pink isn't your thing then Missguided also do it in a range of other colours here.

I collect rings when travelling and I thought I would show off my latest additions. My fingers are very small so when I find rings that fit I have trouble resisting. I tend to prefer to save up and buy sterling silver rings, as they are much more durable. Plus you don't have to worry about your fingers turning odd colours. 

Everything else is one of those closet staple type pieces. It's been so nice to be able to wear my jumpers again. It's like a whole new chunk of wardrobe that I had just forgotten that I owned. 

What are your thoughts on pastel pink and PVC?

Jess x





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...