Monday 3 February 2014

OOTD | Sunflower Power

 Dress Thrifted / Denim Vest DIY / Shoes UNIF 'Grim Creepers'

Hi lovelies! Sometimes the easiest way to get dressed is to stop thinking and throw on a dress. The summer heat still precludes me wearing any layers so I have taken to thrifting to find some comfy 'throw on' dresses.

Although this isn't a recent find it has survived numerous wardrobe culls. I think the colouring is a big part of that. Despite the floral print, the maroon makes it easy to wear with tights in the winter as well. 

Denim vests are about the extent of my layering at the moment and I uploaded a DIY on how I made this almost a year ago to the day. It's funny looking back through the blog archives and seeing how much the blog has changed since its beginning. Thankfully I feel my camera skills have improved. 

And because I can't get through an outfit post without something from UNIF I have my Grim Creepers on. Much as I love a good beach trip I am looking forward to busting out my much neglected jackets soon (I hope). 

What are your favourite year round pieces?

Jess xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...