Friday 14 February 2014

Review | Lime Crime Velveteen in 'Pink Velvet'

 Lime Crime Velvetine in 'Pink Velvet'

Hi lovelies! Recently I picked up the new shade from Lime Crime's Velveteen Range. I've really enjoyed the other two shades from the range and wanted to see if the new shade matched my expectations.

I'm pleased to report that I am just as happy with 'Pink Velvet'. The consistency is matte, creamy and super pigmented, requiring just one thin coat for opaque colour. Whilst I tend to gravitate towards a red lip, I also have a weak spot for bright pinks. I think they pair so well with an all black outfit to add a bit of contrast. 

I do prefer to wear this shade with a lipliner underneath as I find over time the lipstick tends to feather slightly. Other than that the wear time is fantastic and it easily copes with eating and drinking. In fact I have had a hard time getting this off my lips at the end of the night and need to use a waterproof make up remover. 

I purchased mine for $24 from Princess Polly, however the Velveteens are also available online here. Check out my review of the other shades in the range here

I really hope that Lime Crime continue to expand this line of lipsticks as they are some of my favourite. I've got my fingers crossed for a deep berry shade next. 

What is your favourite shade from the Velveteen range?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...