Monday 10 February 2014

OOTD | Just In


Shirt Thrifted / Shorts American Apparel / Lips Lime Crime Velveteen in 'Pink Velvet' / Shoes UNIF Gosh Boots

Hi lovelies! So for the past few years I have been very loyal to a pair of high waisted shorts from American Apparel. The number of times I have worn those shorts more than justified the price. 

When American Apparel emailed me with a 30% discount code, I decided it was time to invest in a black pair. This pair aren't the exact same denim, and are a little more on the stretchy side, but that also makes them super comfy. 

I can't wait to wear these with tights in winter, these are definitely a staple. The rest of the outfit features some other much loved pieces, including my UNIF Gosh boots and a thrifted button up.

I promise I don't intend to wear all black, all the time, it just happens. 

Do you have a staple pair of denim shorts?

Jess x




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...