Monday 23 September 2013

OOTD | Two's Company

Top MINKPINK via Asos / Skirt MINKPINK via Asos / Hoodie American Apparel / Jacket Levi's Vintage / Sandals London Rebel


Hi lovelies! In today's outfit I have used just about every spring fashion cliche... Pastels, white lace and sandals. The end result is something quite different for me, but I like it all the same. 

When I saw this MINKPINK two piece on sale on Asos I knew it was going to be mine. Something about free shipping is just too hard to resist. I have been loving the two piece trend that has been happening lately, but have been saving my purchases for pieces that look just as good separately as they do together. 

This set has been put to good use in the recent warmer weather. The top looks fab with high-waisted jeans, whilst the skirt looks great under a baggy t-shirt for a more casual look.

To shield myself from the wind and to make the ensemble a bit less bodycon-y (good description Jess) I threw on my Levi jacket and American Apparel hoodie.

Erin recently posted a review on the sandals I am wearing so check that out here for more details on the shoes. Generally I am not a fan of white shoes, however I have been enjoying wearing this pair in the sunshine. I hope to avoid a sandal tan. 

That's it from me today. Hope you all enjoyed your weekend, I spent mine being a very busy bee at work. I'm looking forward to a few well-earned days off this week.

See you on Friday,

Jess xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...