Friday 1 March 2013

OOTD - Schoolgirl Chic


 Shirt - Target, Necklace - Thrifted, Skirt - Junk, Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell Anehalls

So this uni was back in session. After four months off going back was certainly a shock to the system, but I'm really looking forward to getting back into. Erin was smart enough to choose a short and sweet degree but for those of you heading back this week I figured this outfit would be an appropriate one. 

The white shirt was stolen/borrowed from my younger brother. For years I have been searching for the perfect white shirt but have never managed to find one, so when I need one I just steal his. This one is a tad too baggy on the arms, I know I'm very picky about this particular clothing item. If anyone's curious it's a boy's size 12 from the oh so glamorous Target. 

The leather skirt is a staple for me. Without it I would be lost. Dramatics aside I wear this skirt all the with anything and everything and personally I think that leather is something that you should always invest a bit of money into. There's nothing worse than cheap, shiny faux leather. Also, monochrome. Expect to see that a fair bit from me. It's not often that I'm taken with a trend, but something about it is just so chic and polished, plus you most likely won't even have to buy anything to pull together an outfit. 

The shoes have overtaken my black Litas as most worn JC. I snapped them up in the Zomp sale. Brisbanites pay attention Zomp is one of the only JC stockists in Brisbane now although their selection is rather limited. The Anehalls are now my standard work shoes and are super comfy even after 8 hours on my feet. If you can find a pair I highly recommend. 

Anyways I am off to figure out how the hell I sat through lectures before.

Jess xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...