Wednesday 4 December 2013

OOTD | Alluded To

Tie Dye Smock Dress - ASOS / Black Cropped Tee - Chic-a-Booti / Sunglasses - Sportsgirl / Crochet Flower Headband - Something Pretty by Tara / Black Riding Boots - Greg Grant Saddelry / White Socks - Target

I've been trying to get this dress into an outfit for quite a while and am so glad to, once again, express my love for tie-dye on this blog. This style of dress is so comfortable and great for summer. I have quite a large list of them saved on ASOS and generally try to pick one or two up when they have a good deal on. When I'm at work I wear an apron but I always try to protect nice tops so I popped this cheap black cropped tee over the top.


My favourite part of this outfit (apart from the sweet colours on the dress) is the crocheted headband that by lovely friend Tara made for me for my birthday. She made me one of her regular rose flower headbands last year but because of my silly sensitive head I get headaches when I wear headbands too long. When I saw her wearing one of these early this year I told her I would love to have one. She makes these and sells them on eBay (see here) if you're interested in cute Christmas presents. 

These riding boots once again are a staple in my wardrobe. They go so well with anything above the knee and are so comfortable that it is hard to look much further in the morning. 

Thats everything for today. This is just another work outfit again because Jess and I like to take photos in the afternoon. Holidays are coming along nice and soon so be prepared for some cute weekend fun wear.

Erin xx


2 comments:

  1. Hey! that outfit looks wonderful! I nominated you for the Liebster Award 2013! check out the details here http://beyouteefulblog.blogspot.ca/2013/12/liebster-award.html

    xoxo Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that headband, it suits your outfit really well! I am so tempted to buy myself one x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...