Friday 27 December 2013

OOTD | Psyched Out

Dress 'Psych Out' Dress by UNIF via DollsKill / Slip Thrifted / Shoes T.U.K. 'Mondo' Creepers

Hi lovelies! Just a quick post from me today! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. Erin and I are currently in Woodford preparing for the New Year. I haven't had the chance to show you this stunning dress from UNIF, but it is definitely coming along with me to the festival.

I've mentioned before that I tend to wear all colour, or all black, there isn't a huge middle ground. This dress is super comfy and perfect for dancing in. Woodford has become a bit of a tradition for Erin and I. Because of the camping situation I have decided not to take my camera along for the trip, but hopefully we'll manage a few snaps regardless. 

I can't really think of a lot more to say about this outfit, it's simple, but it makes a statement. I am also currently digesting my Christmas lunch, so that may have something to do with it. 

What are your favourite traditions over New Years and Christmas?

Jess x









1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...