Friday 6 December 2013

OOTD | The Mountain Lion

 T-Shirt The Mountain via Urban Outfitters / Choker and Bracelet via eBay / Shoes UNIF 'Lost Sole' Boots via DollsKill


Hi lovelies! So I have come to accept the fact that 90% of the clothing I own was originally intended for men. Like this shirt by one of my favourite shirt manufacturers 'The Mountain'. I have a couple of women's shirts from the line, but when I saw the XL on sale for $10 on Urban Outfitters I couldn't say no. 

The tattoo choker and bracelet are a 90s throwback, but I have been wearing them a lot recently. If you fancy a pair for yourself I recommend a quite peruse of eBay. 

The shoes I have reviewed here so I won't babble on about them too much. They have proven to be a great addition to my shoe collection and I am loving the extra bit of height that they give me. 

I have a weekend off this week as a festival is coming into Brisbane. I shall be busting out the festival gear for the first time this year so let me know if you'd like to see what I end up wearing. 

The best thing about outfits like these? Being able to roll straight into bed at the end of the day. 

Jess xx




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...