Friday 20 December 2013

OOTD | Hey Sailor

 'Hello Sailor' Top MINKPINK via NastyGal / 'Overload' Denim Shorts Evil Twin via NastyGal / Belt Thrifted / Lipstick NYX 'Indie Flick / Shoes UNIF 'Gosh' Boots via DollsKill


Another day, another summer outfit. I have always been a fan of the humble striped top. I have thrifted many in the past, but when I came across this one in the Nasty Gal sale recently it had to be mine. The fact that it's by MINKPINK was just an added bonus. 

The shorts were also another steal in the Nasty Gal sale. I feel like Evil Twin is often overpriced, so when I see it on sale I often snap it up. 

I don't think that anything goes better with a striped top than a red lip, so I whacked on my current favourite NYX Matte Lipstick 'Indie Flick'. 

I have also been wearing my new boots from UNIF a whole bunch. They are super comfy and although perhaps not the most weather appropriate of shoes, they have been seeing me through most days. If you want some more details I have done a full review on them here

I feel like denim shorts are becoming my uniform this summer. 

What are your summer staples?

Jess x








1 comment:

  1. super cool top! you look great :)

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new retro dress

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...