Monday 4 November 2013

OOTD | Never Never Land

 Shirt 'Never Get Real' Tee by UNIF / Skirt by Neon Blonde via Urban Outfitters / Shoes Converse via Urban Outfitters / Lipstick 'Scandal' by Illamasqua

Hi lovelies! Erin and I had a great day hiding from the heat in air conditioning on Sunday. We took some time to brave the heat and take some photos on the way home. I'm hoping you don't get sick of my simple summer dressing. It just gets way too hot in Brisbane to even contemplate layering. 

I haven't been able to take off this amazing UNIF tee since it's arrived. The pastel tie dye and the beautiful graphic print do all the work for you. It's as comfy as wearing pyjamas but more stylish. 

The skirt you've seen before, and if I'm honest I am rarely out of denim in the summer. Such a simple, comfortable fabric that it makes the perfect everyday staple. 

Lastly I promise to try and wear a range of shoes this summer, and not just this pair of Converse. I still haven't had the heart to throw my last pair out, so I can't wait until these show some wear. 

I had my final exam this afternoon! I am done for the summer and I couldn't be happier. I have a lot planned for my break, including some heavy duty beach and festival time. 

Hope your studies are going well wherever you are and that your weekend was less full of study than mine.

Jess xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...