Wednesday 12 June 2013

OOTD | Uniform Via Thrift #2




Green Checkered Dress - Thrifted / Brown Belt - Thrifted / Yita Tan Sandal - Wittner / White Frilled Ankle Sock - ASOS / Shade 103 Lipstick - Lasting Finish by Kate for Rimmel 



I've got another school uniform-esque outfit for you today. If you've been reading these pages for a while you might recall an outfit I posted earlier in the year. It was very reminiscent of our old school's winter uniform and this one is very close to our summer uniform. Both times it was entirely accidental but a cute rendition nonetheless. 
This is a very simple outfit really. I found both the dress and belt on a recent (I guess it isn't so recent anymore) op shopping trip with Jess - I think they were both in a Salvation Army store too. It takes me a very specific mood to feel like wearing an outfit that is so chirpy and cute and it doesn't happen everyday. I probably won't be wearing this outfit too often again until the weather stops being so cold and miserable as well. 

My new job requires closed in shoes (for good reason) and so my socks and sandals fantasy land has been thrown out the window. I do miss them and take whatever chance I get to whip them out on my days off. 

I'm wearing one my current 'almost nude' favourite on my lips. Lasting Finish by Kate for Rimmel in 103 is just that perfect shade to ever so subtly colour my lips. I'm a little bit infatuated with it right now. The wearability of this lipstick has been widely acclaimed in the blogosphere but I thought I'd add my two sense. It is so moisturising and wears for hours. Even after eating I'm never left with that ugly line around my lips - if does fade but so evenly its not noticeable. 

Hope you've all been enjoying my outfits as I guess I've been doing a lot more lately than I had in the past. 

Erin xx

4 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute!
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cute sandals!

    http://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun outfit! Love the photos! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice outfit. The dress catches well in the sun and gives off summery vibes! It kinda reminds of the uniforms that the girls wore in a show called Summer Heights High? Have you ever seen the show? It is hilarious.

    chiffon-cloud.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...