Monday 17 June 2013

About Face | Number 5


Hi lovelies! In my last post I mentioned how I have been obsessed with my new Illamasqua Blush Duo in Beg/Bronzerella. I figured a post on how I wear it was in order. You can check out my review here for a close up view of the blushes, but for now... on with the makeup. 

Lately I have giving foundation a miss. Particularly when wearing heavier eye makeup I like keeping my skin fresh and clean. Just a swipe of concealer under the eyes and I'm good to go. 

It's always hard to show blusher in photographs however I'm wearing Beg from the duo and my usual Smashbox bronzer. As I mentioned in the review it's easy to go overboard with this blusher, proceed with caution unless you want to be sat blending for five minutes ...guilty


The eyes are definitely the statement here. I blended Bronzerella all over my eyelid and under my eye as well keeping the shape quite round. Then I blended a little of Mac's Embarked into the edges and some Jest in the inner corner. After liberal application of my favourite pencil liner, Avon's Supershock, and mascara, that was the eyes done. 

Lastly I filled in my brows and left my lips bare to balance out the heavy eyes. This look also looks awesome with a vampy lip, but I didn't want to scare the other supermarket patrons.

This has been my go-to smokey look lately and I love how quick and easy it is to do.

What's you fave smokey eye? Do you ever go foundation free?

Jess xx


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful :)
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...