Monday 25 February 2013

OOTD - Double UNIF


OOTD 02 OOTD 02

Headband - eBay, Shirt - Asos, Shorts - UNIF Axl Shorts, Cuff - Asos, Shoes - UNIF Grim Creepers and Jeffrey Campbell Lita Cap


Hi. My name is Jess and I am a UNIF addict. Of all the things I could have picked to be addicted to, besides Mr Campbell and his shoes, I think I could have done a lot worse. I wore this outfit out last Thursday night and snapped a few pics to share with you today.

The shirt is an Asos basic, the boyfriend tee. Every girl needs a few big t-shirts, they go with anything and everything. I picked this up in a 10 if anyone needs a size reference and when it isn't knotted like in the photos above it hits around the tops of my thighs. 


Onto the star of the show. The Axl Shorts. These were in the NastyGal sale and the massively reduced price tag was irresistible. I will say though that these shorts are sized very inconsistently in different materials. These velvet shorts are in a 27 and are a perfect fit, whilst the 27 I bought in the black leather version wouldn't even do up. UNIF get your act together. 


I have blogged about the UNIF Grim Creepers here and the Lita Caps here so I won't blather on too much about either. I think black shoes tie in really nicely with the outfit and really let the colour of the shorts pop. And of course no outfit would be complete without a matching lip. 


I like that this outfit can easily be switched up for night time. Come winter I am sure to be wearing this with an oversized jacket and some docs. Bliss


With all that said I am off to peruse the UNIF Spring Collection ...oh dear.


Jess xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...