Thursday 30 January 2014

Life | Eat Street Markets


Hi lovelies! Bit of a change in today's post. I have been lugging my camera around much more frequently lately. Over the course of owning my camera photography has become a big part of my life. Instead of just leaving photos like this untouched on a hard drive I wanted to show them off. 

A couple of Fridays back I visited the Eat Street Markets. These markets have been running for a little while and held at the Hamilton wharf. To fit the location all the stalls are housed in disused cargo containers. 

This isn't the place to go to stock up on fruit and veggies, but they do have a great selection of stalls. From vintage clothing, to jewellery to home wares it all makes for a very tempting browse. The food stalls are also fab. I had the most delicious fresh juice whilst there. Make sure to go with cash though as many of stalls don't accept card and the ATM line can be lengthy. 

With the wine and cocktail bars as well as the plethora of dinner options this would make for a great night with friends or your partner. 

When we went around 7pm it was jam packed with people, so you might be better off heading in earlier or later. The Eat Street Markets run every Friday and Saturday from 4pm to 10pm. For more info on parking and the like check out their website here

If you're Brisbane based I'd urge you to check it out.

Where are your favourite markets?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...