Sunday 21 September 2014

OOTD | How They Flow

Ben Caplan band t-shirt (with sleeves cut-off) / Burgandy Maxi Skirt - vintage Laura Ashley / The Jackson Sunglasses by *MKL Accessories - Karmaloop / Loafers - vintage via Shag Vintage / harmonica pendant - Corky Saint Clair / Eternal Lilac 210 gel nail polish by Maybelline New York

Happy Spring lovely readers! It's finally the perfect time of year for my favourite kind of garment: maxi skirts. This particularly gorgeous skirt was found on an op-shopping adventure several years ago and I have been loving it ever since. It is an old Laura Ashley piece made from a lovely crepe silk. I love the way it drapes and how it shimmers in the sun shine. 

The top is a piece of merchandise from a very beardy musician that Jess and I discovered at Woodford Folk Festival last year. Ben Caplan had some glorious shirts and this was my favourite; I love how wave-like and peaceful his beard looks. 

Hope you're all enjoying this beautiful warm weather. It is my favourite time of year. What have you been waiting all winter to wear in the warmer months?

Erin xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...