Friday 5 September 2014

OOTD | Double Tartan

 Lace Shirt Motel Rocks / Vest UNIF via Urban Outfitters / Skirt Vintage via 9CrowStreet / Belt American Apparel / Shoes UNIF

Hi lovelies! So I have been swamped this week with assignments. It is a particularly busy time at uni at the moment. To be honest my daily wear has either been pyjamas in front of my computer or jeans and a shirt to go into the library at uni. 

Getting a bit dressed made for a nice change one morning. I love the combination of tartan with the long sleeved lace shirt. Add a vest on top and I'm ready for a day of wondering about. To the library.

My life is just too thrilling at the moment. Never mind after next week I can relax a bit until the madness of exams comes along. Sorry to keep it brief but my head is full of property law, which I can guarantee would not be interesting for you all.

Back to the assignments I go!

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...