Saturday 4 October 2014

Review | Swisse Micellar Make-Up Remover


Generally, I try to avoid the cosmetics/beauty isle at my local grocery store unless I really need something; I'm too good at impulse purchases. Recently, I had to repurchase the old, faithful Clean Sensitive 2-in-1 Gentle Make-Up Remover by Garnier when I stumbled across this product. Jess and I always look out for products each other might like and, as she is allergic to most everything in a lot cosmetics, natural products stand out to me. After a quick skim of the ingredients and a lack of unpronounceable ingredients, I decided to test it out for myself. 

The verdict: if you love the smell of cucumber and need your make-up removed this product is amazing. It does everything your regular make-up remover does, water/smudge proof thick heavy eyeliner and more. It also has the added bonus of being a natural product and much less abrasive on your skin, which after daily use is very important. 

I've been a lover of Swisse's natural beauty range since they started about a year and a half ago and am so pleased to see them expanding in this way. 

Let me know if you try this out - I'd love to know your thoughts.

Erin xx

1 comment:

  1. Just tried it out for a few days, I do not use make-up but sun screen and like my skin clean, and I love it, all natural, no feeling of dryness (problem with my skin), just a fresh feeling of cleanliness. I usually buy organic products and this is just as good.
    Val

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...