Sunday 9 November 2014

OOTD | Comfort in Check

Lace Top - thrifted via Uniting Church Thrift Shop / highwaisted check shorts - thrifted via Salvation Army / tote - handmade via Uniting Church Thrift Shop / loafers - second hand via Shag Vintage / bent spoon pendant - Noosa Antique Upcycle Artisan / sunglasses - Sportsgirl

If you're not in Brisbane, or Australia for that matter, let me inform you that it has been sweltering hot these last few weeks. Jess and I are rather big fans of iced black coffee, not only to keep cool but it's a bonus, and I wore this on our last coffee date. I found these shorts a week ago and am so obsessed with them. They are ridiculously comfortable, light weight and the perfect size. For $2, I would buy a pair for every day of the week if they  existed. I am contemplating investing in the creation of one or more duplicates; but we shall see. 

The rest of my oufit is just me attempting to stay as cool as possible. I love how this lace top lets the air through but isn't see-through and doesn't show too much skin. I found both the top and the tote bag in the same thrift shop many years ago and it remains my favourite store to this day; the location a secret to most of my op shopping friends. 

I hope you're all keeping cool and staying out of the sun. 

Happy Sunday! 
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...